Monday, May 5, 2008

T-mobile side stick



This is a one of latest mobile phone of T-mobile company. You can slide this phones display. Then you can see its QWERTY keyboard. I think this phone is very suitable for gamers because of it’s design. This phone brings you many facilities. You can talk, send SMS or send emails and play games. This phone has built in Mp3 player. You can listen music anytime you want. Also you can store all of your favorite songs because it has 64Mb card. you can capture with 1.3Mp camera.

More about T-mobile side stick

Size: 5.1 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches
Weight: 7 ounces
Included battery: Lithium Ion
Talk time: up to 4.5 hours
Standby time: up to 3 days

•64MB SD Card
•USB Cable
Instant messaging: Yahoo!®, MSN®, and AOL®*
•Text messaging*
•1.3 Megapixel camera
•Music player
•Games
•Expandable mini SD memory slot
•Real web browsing
•E-mail
•Bluetooth® wireless technology
•Built-in QWERTY Keypad

Some useful links for you
Here is Good sites for free java applications and games downloads

www.mobile9.com
www.getjar.com

If you have some problems about mobile phones please leave me a comment. I like to help you

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I wonder how much the t-mobile side stick to unlock blocked but where I live so far gonna if I want pure cell without unlocking please tell me!

Latest Mobile Phones