Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Samsung I8520 Beam projector phone | mobile phone with a Projector

Samsung is a very creative company. they recently announced their newest mobile phone Samsung I8520 Beam. it's a special phone because I8520 Beam has a built in projector. their are number of projector phones exists like LG and many china brands. but Samsung I8520 Beam is the first Android phone which comes with built-in projector. also it has very high end features.
Samsung I8520 Beam has a 3.7 inch AMOLED touchscreen which supports 480 x 800 pixels resolution. it supports multi-touch and has a new interface called "Projector UI". the phone has DNSe technology which gives very quality sound output. it also has a 3.5mm audio jack.
As i mentioned earlier, I8520 Beam runs with Android OS, v2.1 Eclair version. it has a 800MHz processor and 384MB RAM. the internal memory of this phone is 512MB and supports up to 32GB memory cards.
Samsung I8520 Beam has a 8MP main camera which supports high end features like Geo-tagging, face, smile and blink detection. it it allows HD video recording; 720p and 30fps format. the projector type is WVGA and you can directly project the phone screen to a wall. also Samsung I8520 Beam comes with a good media player, image editor and a GPS receiver.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Latest Mobile Phones